5 FLAGS TRACK RECORD DESTINED TO FALL
Pensacola, FL - March 21, 2013 - Twenty-four cars were on hand for the TRUFUEL Must See Racing Xtreme Sprint Series (MSRXSS) open practice at 5 Flags Speedway Thursday night. The practice was held to give drivers an opportunity to get laps on the newly reworked surface in preparation for Friday's Royal Oak Southern Shootout. Friday's event will kick off the 2013 MSRXSS season.
Fishers, IN driver Brian Gerster was one of four drivers unofficially under the old track record of 13.783 seconds set by Jason Cox last April. Gerster turned in an unofficial lap of 13.380 seconds to post the quickest lap of the day on used tires he used at Winchester last August."That's really cool that we are quick, but its just a practice day" explained Gerster." Tomorrow is when we go racing and when it all counts. There are a couple of race tracks that this (5 Flags) is similar to. We took a guess at the setup and made a few changes throughout the night. We're pleased with the way the night went. We're enthusiastic and hope tomorrow goes good" concluded Gerster.
Royal Oak Southern Shoot Out Rain Date
2013 Biobased.us Race Team
MSR Salem Speedway in the News
- Royal Oak Southern Shoot Out Fast Time Cash
- COMP CAMS 2013 Contingent Sponsor
- ROYAL OAK SOUTHERN SHOOT OUT
- 2013 I-X Piston Powered AutoRama
- 2013 Royal Oak Southern Shoot Out
- Sprint Simulators at Special Events
- Happy Valentines Day
- 2013 Indy Racing Experience Gift Certificates
- Welcome New Contingent Sponsors
- 2013 MSRXSS Awards Banquet